Edward M. Carpenter nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. To accept, I state seven random facts about myself and tag fifteen other bloggers. A great way to get to know more about me and for you to meet other bloggers I’m a big fan of.
1. I never learned how to ride a bike.
2. Chocolate chip cookies from Subway can brighten my day.
3. I do stand up comedy.
4. Braveheart is my favorite movie.
5. My Ph.D. is in Postcolonial Literature.
6. There are only three cities in which I’ve lived longer than six years.
7. Arabic and Chinese are two languages I’ve studied (and not mastered!)
And my fifteen bloggers I’m nominating: Tony Riches, Justin Bogdanovich, RachelintheOc, Safire Blade, Zoe Harrington, Carl Purdon, Masquerade Crew, Library Girl Reads, Mason Canyon, Rachelle Ayala, Sarah Reads the World, Maggie Mitchell, MaryAnn Kempher, Lynn Thompson, and Karen Robiscoe.
Congratulations. I loved reading and learning a bit more about you. 🙂
😯 😛 Thanks for the vote M . . . Just to be nominated is reward enough and in such great company. 🙂
How interesting your list is–I would never have guessed stand-up comic, and I like your rolling stone quality, too. Thank you for the award, Mohana! It was very thoughtful and I am honored. 🙂
Hi Mohana! Thanks for the nomination 😀 I’ve posted 7 things about myself on my blog for all to see LOL
[…] Rajakumar nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award. First let me tell you that I adore Mohana, whom you can find on Twitter under Moha Doha. She is […]